Japan in 22,000 words or less (part 1)






















Holy fucking shit. Holy fucking shit. Holy Effing S.
This blog software sucks ass, it took me 2 hours to post up these pictures, it is the worst ever. Last pictures only post for a while. Tomorrow I will chronicle my weekend, maybe, if I still remember it. Alcohol, Shibuya, Kissa's, Kisses, Oasis, Wrestling and too many Chinese whores to count.
All of these photos were taken on my cell phone, by me. This post was originally twice as many pictures, but like I said, this software sucks, so later in the week maybe. If you can only see a sliver of a photo or if its cut halfway or whatever, just click on it and it will pop up full size in a new window. Sorry for the hastle, its not my fault, I'm just the monkey with the typewriter.
From the top:
1. Lee Jae Joon, my best Korean Buddy
2. The hallway at my school which is always clogged with Chinese and Korean smokers, in the foreground is David
3. Jontay Kim, a Korean business man in my class, he bought us all dinner and drink for 4 hours one night in Shin-Okubo
4. Ai, the girl I went to go see Oasis with
5-6. Two pictures of the subway system in Tokyo
7. One of the many eye glass cleaning stations on the streets in Shinjuku
8. Yoko Hukomoto, one of my teachers
9. A ramen bar
10. Me and Terry playing in an arcade
11. Mike on the subway
12. Harajuku at night, the trendiest shopping area in Japan, I buy hats there because they are the only thing I can afford at all. I got a sick vintage Beastie Boys mesh hat for 950 yen saturday night. You are fucking jealous.
13. One of the many funny cars in Tokyo. This was taken in Kokubunji where I live
14. A Japanese arcade, note the cute girls
15. Akihabara, the electronics district in Tokyo
16. The office at my school
17. One of the many Xbox 360 kiosks set up all over Tokyo. Me and Dave found this one while a Japanese pro wrestling event was going on inside an arena, they had forgotten to take them down so we played for half an hour.
18. A designer T-shirt shop in Harajuku. All the t-shirts revolved around the store as you can see in the midground in the picture. The least a shirt cost was 5100 yen, about 45 dollars.
19. Andy playing one of the many crazy arcade games
20. Tomohisa Tanaka, the english interpreter for my school and the quirkiest Japanese guy I know
21. The view from my window
22. Andy, Mike and Sanjiv walking home from school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home